Nick Fojud is:
- A freelance photojournalist in the United States Southwest who has been published by clients such as USA Today, Narratively, Albuquerque Journal and The Santa Fe New Mexican.
- A Photo Editor and photojournalist alum at The New Mexico Daily Lobo.
- A graduate from The University of New Mexico in Multimedia Journalism and a minor in Political Science.
- A persistent seeker of truth.
- A fluent speaker of the Polish language.
- An avid motorcycle enthusiast.
- A well traveled adult.
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I love Motown but why does every god damn song have to be about love, falling out or into it? What a bummer.